Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Bigger by the Day

I don't have a whole lot of happenings to update you all on, but I have a really cute story to share about Bryant, so I thought I would post a few recent pictures while I was at it. Yesterday I took Bryant with me to the grocery store, no big deal, he has been with me many times in his short life, but this was the first time he got to ride in the shopping cart like a big boy, without being in his car seat. He was so funny, he was squealing with pure delight throughout the entire shopping trip, rocking back and forth and sticking his little hands out in hopes I would get him close enough to one or the other sides of the aisle and he could actually grab something. A couple of times I did and I was careful to center the cart in the aisle after a few grabs at pretty colorful packages. :-) I must have had 15 people stop me to talk to him or comment on how happy he was. I was standing in the checkout line and he was looking in the opposite direction and belly laughing and I turned around to find the store manager playing peek-a-boo behind a display with him. I love what babies do to grown-ups, so cute!


Poor little guy has fallen over twice today and bumped his head which managed to really upset him, temporarily. I am sure this is just the beginning of the bumps and bruises. Thankfully so far it is nothing a little snuggle from mama can't fix.
Last week we had beautiful weather in the high 80's and spent a lot of time outside and at the pool. Both Bryant and I are getting a little bit of a tan, even with SPF 50 on Bryant is still managing to get some sun. This week is much cooler and we are even getting a little much needed rain, so we are working on some indoor projects this week.
The picture to the righ is my brother Adam, his little girl (my niece) Cortlyn and Bryant in the backyard of his new house.


Until next time...

2 comments:

Carrington said...

I loved your story Amy! So cute. Bryant is one of the smiliest babies I've met so I'm sure you have all sorts of stories about adults getting all goofy over him.

Jeff and Necia said...

I love the "chicks dig me" shirt...its true, we can't help it!!! :o) The talking and smiling just makes it even easier.

Necia