Friday, May 25, 2007

Yeah Aunti Necia!!!!

I mentioned on our last post that Bryant and I were headed to Portland to watch Aunti Necia graduate, so I thought I would post some pictures from our visit to Portland. We had a very busy weekend visiting lots of friends and family. On our way into town, we stopped at my Dad's house in Canby so Bryant could visit with his Grandpa. He was a little apprehensive when we first arrived (it didn't help that he spent the last hour of the car ride crying!), but as you can see he quickly warmed up to Grandpa and they had lots of fun together.




Saturday we of course had all the graduation festivities including a graduation reception for Necia at Jim and Judi's house (Jeremy's parents). Bryant got to visit with his Great Grandma Viola (Jim's Mom and Jeremy's Grandma) and his Aunti Barbara (Judi's Sister, Jeremy's Aunt). It was so much fun to see everyone and Bryant did amazing the whole weekend. He was an angel at the graduation, even though it lasted 2 1/2 hours. He flirted with the people around us and at one point I turned around to catch a grown man playing peek-a-boo with him, isn't it funny what babies can do to grown-ups? I find myself doing silly things like that all the time, just to get rewarded with a beautiful smile.
We hope you all have a safe Memorial Day weekend!!

No comments: