Thursday, June 14, 2007

Introductions

Bryant had a big week last week. We traveled over to my Mom's house (if it seems like I have said that a lot in the last month, that is because we have been over 3 times in 6 weeks). My Great Aunt Barbara and Uncle Jim came down from Marysville Washington in hopes of meeting Bryant. This last weekend happened to be Rodeo time here in Sisters and there wasn't a motel to be found, so we decided to make the trek over so Bryant could meet them. Here is a picture of Bryant with Aunt Barbara, all smiles, of course!


We spent all weekend doing family stuff, including the 2nd birthday of our little niece Cortyln (my brother's daughter) and a dinner out with my Dad to celebrate my birthday and Father's Day. Bryant did beautifully in the car, sleeping most of the way over to Portland and the entire way home. I am always amazed at how much he can sleep in the car yet when we are home and I put him down for a nap, he only manages a 30 minute nap. I guess he is just afraid to miss something. The picture on the left is Bryant with his Uncle Adam (my twin brother).

While we were in Portland, we went over to Vancouver Washington to visit my friend Carrington who is preparing to deliver triplets in about 5 weeks. Her pregnancy has gone beautifully thus far and I would ask for all of you out there to keep her and her husband Garrett in your prayers as they wind down to the big day and prepare to be Mommy and Daddy to 2 girls and a boy. I will update you all when the babies arrive, but until then I know they would appreciate all the prayers they can get.

To the right is a picture of Bryant with his Grandma Bergin (my Mom) in his new Gap sweatshirt. I have a feeling by my next post I will be telling you all that Bryant is crawling, he is so close he can taste it. He manages to get on his knees and rock, but he just hasn't quite figured out the forward momentum yet.
Well I think that is all for now. Hope you are all enjoying the beginning of Summer, we sure are!

1 comment:

Carrington said...

Amy,
So fun to read your updated posts and see Bryant's smiling face. Thanks so much for the prayer plug! Now we're down to four weeks and I'm excited, but can hardly fathom how my munchkins can continue growing without making me explode!
Carrington