Tuesday, March 6, 2007





Lot's of big things happening around our house this week. For instance, Bryant has added cereal to his menu. At first it wasn't well received, but after a little practice, he wolfs it down. However, Dad is not impressed with how messy he gets. We'll have to work on being a cleaner eater.


Here we are watching the tube. I think I'm raising a fellow couch potatoe.

Here we are getting ready for a walk. Walk's are pretty fun now that the sunshine is back. Notice the slobber marks on Bryant's sleeves. That kid is a drool machine.
All things considered, we are taking it pretty easy around here. Amy snapped this pic...didn't even pose him this way. He did it on his own.

1 comment:

Jeff and Necia said...

I don't think you could have had a cuter baby! :o) Really. It makes me wish we were closer. Bryant is already getting so big and grown up! I will have to call and hear all about how the cereal is going. Give Bryant a kiss from his Auntie Necia. And the next time you see Jill & Mike's kids give them a squeeze for me too.